The seminar program is subsidized by the University of Bayreuth and the Free State of Bavaria. A part of the costs incurred must be paid by the participants.
Participation fees for seminars
The participation fees depend on the length of the seminar and the status of the participant (full-time or part-time employment inside or outside the university). As a rule, a participation fee of 5 Euros is charged for each work unit. For part-time employees with a regular working time of 74.9 percent, the reduced rate of 3 euros per work unit applies.
- Two-day seminars, e.g. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., 16 work units: 80 Euro (reduced 48 Euro*)
- One and a half day seminars, e.g. 9-17 o'clock and 9-12 o'clock, 12 work units: 60 Euro (reduced 36 Euro*)
- One-day seminars, e.g. 9-17 o'clock, 8 work units: 40 Euro (reduced 24 Euro*)
- Half-day seminars, e.g. 9-12:15, 4 work units: 20 Euro (reduced 12 Euro*)
* Discount for part-time employees up to 74.9% working time. The fee refers to the sum of all internal and external professional activities.
Please transfer the participation fee promptly.
Cancellation of seminars
Up to 14 days before the start of the seminar, you can cancel registrations free of charge via our website and have fees already paid refunded (further information).
Seminars without participation fees
We also offer seminars where there are no participation fees. These include:
- Trainings for student tutors
- Specialized seminars (by arrangement)